We offer the following services to you. They are:
1. Facility management. We will manage the on-site personnel to maximize the aesthetics of the site and ensure that vacant units are available for clients. We refer to our onsite people as a CPO or Chief “Pretty” Officer. We work with the CPO to ensure that the facility is being maintained and is attractive. We will lead the CPO through small maintenance tasks and repairs. We will coordinate minor maintenance such as lawncare, latch and handle replacement and lighting issues with the onsite CPO. It is our philosophy that a well maintained and visually appealing facility is the most important thing. We can help you locate these people, or we can find them for you.
2. Rental Collection- We will design and implement a comprehensive, automated collection strategy. We will coordinate the overlocking and unlocking of units directly with the on-site personnel. We will determine your best solution for on-line auctions in your geographic area and conduct them according to the legal requirements in your state.
3. Tenant Communication- We will use software to send invoices, late notices, auction notices, receipts, and all other desired email communication. We will send traditional mail when required. We will maintain and monitor an email address dedicated to your business.
4. Reporting- We track and monitor key performance indicators on a weekly basis. You can have access to Management Software and can pull your own reports at any time. We will provide you with Monthly reports detailing activity, collection, and trends.
5. Routine payment and correspondence- We will process payments and deposit routinely into your account. We will record any written correspondence and respond to routine matters. Advanced issues will be brought to your attention.
6. Additional Revenue- We will look to add additional revenue streams when possible, specifically Tenant Insurance.
7. Rental rate management- We will evaluate the area and offer Street rate guidance to you. We will implement rate increases on current clients as opportunity allows.
8. Website. We will develop and maintain an interactive website for you. We will work with software providers to make sure Tenants can easily utilize the website.
9. Internet Presence- We will work with your Google, My Business and Yelp pages and update them with new pictures and verbiage quarterly. We will provide updated photos to update your web page as well.
10. Marketing- We will use no more Internet marketing than it takes to maximize your occupancy. (We have years of experience in this area).
11. Call Center Services. – We will utilize our call center to provide service for your facility and its clients. Additional Service available:
“Project management is the act of planning, organizing and overseeing the various tasks involved in a construction project. Projects will be coordinated by a project manager. Acceptable projects are small in scope and do not include Expansion or Renovation. Suggested projects are improvements such as painting, lighting upgrades, door replacement, etc.”
What responsibilities you retain:
Major physical upkeep, things outside of routine maintenance. Things such as door replacement, roof repairs, or gate repairs are major. We are happy to discuss any conditions with you and share our experiences. But ultimately, the choices and process are yours. Minor maintenance such as lawn care, latch and handle replacement and lighting issues we can coordinate with the onsite CPO. Larger issues need your involvement.